Controller, Temporary Full-time
Candidate will oversee and complete a 4-5 month project to review, adjust and restate historical financial statements. The primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Review historical entries for accuracy and completeness, make adjustments as needed.
- Organize reporting of monthly financials, including but not limited to monthly schedules, reconciling schedules and financial documentation.
- Make recommendations to streamline and improve financial controls and processes
- Document accounting policies and procedures, where necessary
- Manage above project to completion with the goal to pass annual audit
- Work closely with finance staff to deliver desired results
Qualification and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related major, with 8+ years of accounting experience; CPA preferred
- Knowledge of financial, accounting and GAAP principles.
- Professional written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Solid experience in project management, including managing several projects simultaneously and meeting tight deadlines
- Thorough experience in Excel, knowledge in Great Plains desired
Please forward resumes to: email@example.com Use code word “Sales” in the Subject line.
CareerArc Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be given consideration regardless of sex, race, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship status, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientations, material status, disability status or veteran status.