Sales Account Manager
This position will demonstrate the value proposition of all of the CareerArc Group Properties and utilize this knowledge in combination with customer needs, to sell our quality products and services. This will require the development and nurturing of customer relationships in all parts of the country.
- Build loyal customer relationships.
- Will function in a high transactional sales volume environment with heavy emphasis on fostering, developing and nurturing relationships with customers.
- Maintain a database of customers through documentation of activity
- Maintain a current knowledge of market activities including competitive products, pricing and policies, new technology, product specifications and possible new products.
- Deliver value proposition, handle objections, & record each outbound call
- Present key selling points/features and benefits while focusing on customer needs and expectations
- An advocate of the power that Social Media and Mobile Devices bring to lives and business
- Manage and maintain a detailed pipeline that is 2x assigned quota to achieve assigned monthly quota
- Conduct online presentations and product demonstrations as needed.
- Maintain and foster continual internal relationships the customer service department to ensure customers are receiving the attention and service they require.
- Collaborate with other CareerArc team members on opportunities when appropriate.
- Travel via automobile and airplane
- Any and all other job duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 2 – 5 years previous sales account management experience with a proven track record.
- Candidate will have worked in high outbound transactional, customer service call center or sales environment.
- Ability to uncover customer needs, offer appropriate solutions, and close accounts on the phone.
- Active participant on social media sites; LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and strive to improve skills and achieve goals.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and trust with prospect
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, WebEx or GoTo (or another equivalent tool), and Salesforce (or another equivalent tool.)
- Confidence to communicate with a wide range of levels within an organization
- Familiar with working in an incentive/goal driven environment.
- Ability to collaborate across sales channels.
- Can demonstrate proven creative lead generation methods
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication, and time management skills
- Experience working with Job Boards, Job Aggregators, Social Media, ATS or CRM technology a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to travel via commercial airliner
- Access to and ability to drive automobile.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries based on experience and skill level
- Stock Options
- Excellent Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) Plans
- Energetic and collaborative work environment that respects and inspires the people that comprise our company.
Please forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org Use code word “Sales” in the Subject line.
CareerArc Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be given consideration regardless of sex, race, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship status, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientations, material status, disability status or veteran status.